Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mawazo mawazo

So today I took part in YET another protest at Parliament. I wasn't so much into this one as I was the last, but I know I have to keep the wheel turning for the momentum to stay on. Today, I cannot even talk about The 300. We were more like The 10. We were so few, I yelled myself hoarse trying to cover up for the other 10 million people that should've been there.

This also means however, that the struggle continues and that I am not letting up anytime soon. Nope. Nuh uh. I just have to rethink this. I have to come up with a serious strategy and launch it with vigor. You will be hearing from me SOON!

Just so you know, all this has happened in the absence of my dear husband who texted me from the airport about his arrival from Bali. I know I responded to his text. I just don't know what I wrote. I was chanting "No more cash" at Parliament. Lol. Maybe that's what I sent. "No more cash sweetie!" How is that for a welcome back message? I am glad to have him back. I'm glad I get to pick his clever brain about my next move. I'm glad that he always has my back. Me and my gazillion crazy ideas.

Deutsche Merc, I have enjoyed driving you for two weeks! Your speed is amazing! I love how matatus refuse to cut in front of me because they are afraid of how much it would cost to repair your bumper. I love how I can make 3 point turns in 2 points. I love how people look at me in my jeans and rugged hair walk into a Merc and try to tie the two. You have served me well Deutsche Merc. I am forever indebted to you. And now as I return you to your wonderful owner, with your fuel gauge warning blaring from the dashboard, I salute you and wish you godspeed. ED, mommy is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment