Monday, February 22, 2010

I'n Am Alcoholic

Yes you read write. Really ewe did.

Says a workmate (who was rushed to hospital unconscious on Christmas eve because of severe case of Gastritis*)to other workmate, "Heh, I think I will quit drinking. I think it's what causing this gastritis and...". Cuts in other workmate angrily, "Are you serious, how can you say you are quitting drinking because of Gastritis. Has anyone told you all that drinking is what's causing it?" Replies a workmate, "I think so, there's no other explanation." Retorts other workmate, "What do you mean, you know water can also cause that thing of yours. How can you say you want to stop drinking." (Insert mssscccheeeewww here).

Am I losing my mind? No seriously. Am I?


*Gastritis is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach, and has many possible causes.[1] The main acute causes are excessive alcohol consumption or prolonged use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (also known as NSAIDs) such as aspirin or ibuprofen.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard getting soneome to say "I'n am alocholic. Hic. Alcolohic. Hic. I'm just Al."

    It's equally hard for someone to own up to their failings, like to borrowing to survive and throw house parties for their child on a loan. It's called denial. DENIAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nothing is too difficult for a drunk. Seen ona t-shirt "I'm not as think as you drunk I am." Lolest.

    ReplyDelete